Did you know that a third of searches done on Google are for images and that 12.5% of SERPS show Image Pack results? This clearly means that when it comes to image and visual searches on Google, it isn’t a facet of SEO to be trifled with. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin gives us all the image SEO tips we could want, ranging from bare basics to ranking factors to important next-steps.
- Google Assistant Is Getting More Helpful
- Google Tests Location Tab For Hotel Knowledge Panels
- Google May Notify You When Your Local Business Listing Goes Live In Google Maps & Search
- Clinch Launches Tool To Dynamically Generate Ads For Instagram Stories
- New Features In The Facebook Ads Manager App Make Building Ads On Mobile Easier