Did you know that a third of searches done on Google are for images and that 12.5% of SERPS show Image Pack results? This clearly means that when it comes to image and visual searches on Google, it isn’t a facet of SEO to be trifled with. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin gives us all the image SEO tips we could want, ranging from bare basics to ranking factors to important next-steps.
- What You Need to Know Before Hiring an SEO Vendor
- Amazon Adds Customer Acquisition Metrics For Display, Video, Sponsored Brands Campaigns
- Accelerated Mobile Pages: Are They Worth It?
- Small Business Scammer Shut Down By Google Lawsuit
- Facebook is Wrong 27% of the Time When Detecting Users’ Interests [STUDY]