Did you know that a third of searches done on Google are for images and that 12.5% of SERPS show Image Pack results? This clearly means that when it comes to image and visual searches on Google, it isn’t a facet of SEO to be trifled with. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin gives us all the image SEO tips we could want, ranging from bare basics to ranking factors to important next-steps.
- Samsung Gets Stung By $539 Million Jury Verdict In Apple Patent Defeat
- Yelp-Led Group’s New Video Appeals To Google Employees To Advocate For Internal Change
- How Do You Set Smart SEO Goals for Your Team/Agency/Project? – Whiteboard Friday
- How To Get The Most Out Of Your Purchase Of Ads On Amazon
- Google Trends Gets Updated With New Features And Design Elements