Did you know that a third of searches done on Google are for images and that 12.5% of SERPS show Image Pack results? This clearly means that when it comes to image and visual searches on Google, it isn’t a facet of SEO to be trifled with. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin gives us all the image SEO tips we could want, ranging from bare basics to ranking factors to important next-steps.
- The One-Hour Guide to SEO, Part 2: Keyword Research – Whiteboard Friday
- Survey Finds Google Home Users Do More, Have ‘Far Higher’ Satisfaction Than Alexa Owners
- Amazon To Introduce Video Ads In Mobile-App Search Results
- PR, Pitches and Editors: The Key to Unlocking The Biggest Audiences
- Teikametrics Adds Hourly Bidding Optimization For Amazon Advertising