Did you know that a third of searches done on Google are for images and that 12.5% of SERPS show Image Pack results? This clearly means that when it comes to image and visual searches on Google, it isn’t a facet of SEO to be trifled with. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin gives us all the image SEO tips we could want, ranging from bare basics to ranking factors to important next-steps.
- Social Media ROI CAN Be Measured: Here’s Why
- Google Now Shows Seller Ratings By Country, Changes Eligibility Requirements
- Google PageSpeeds Insights Tool Gets A Major Update With More Data From Lighthouse
- Google Testing YouTube Movie Trailer Videos In Ads On Google.com
- How You Are Failing Your Sales Team