Did you know that a third of searches done on Google are for images and that 12.5% of SERPS show Image Pack results? This clearly means that when it comes to image and visual searches on Google, it isn’t a facet of SEO to be trifled with. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin gives us all the image SEO tips we could want, ranging from bare basics to ranking factors to important next-steps.
- YouTube Is Powerful in Google Search: Here’s Why
- Objection.co’s Sparky Bot/Service Finds Reasons Why Bad Reviews Should Be Taken Down
- With Game Apps In Mind, Google Announces Universal App Campaign & AdMob Monetization Updates
- Creating Landing Pages That Convert
- Understanding Campaign Performance: Answers To Common Conversion Tracking Questions