In SEO, we know that it’s pretty difficult to get ranked Google Even then, SEO ranking factors studies can still be quite alluring. But keep in mind, you need to be careful with what you read. When reading these studies, you need to look at them with a critical eye. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand covers the myths and realities of correlations, then shares a few smart ways to use and understand the data at hand.
- The C-Suite Needs Different Content Marketing: Here’s Why
- Labels Now Available In Bing Ads Editor For Dynamic Search Ads
- Google Maps Adds Mall Directory Search & Browse In Local Panel
- Google Chrome Extensions Bringing Back ‘View Image’ & ‘Search By Image’ Buttons In Google Image Search
- Kantara Initiative Is Out With A New Version Of Its User Data Access Specs