In SEO, we know that it’s pretty difficult to get ranked Google Even then, SEO ranking factors studies can still be quite alluring. But keep in mind, you need to be careful with what you read. When reading these studies, you need to look at them with a critical eye. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand covers the myths and realities of correlations, then shares a few smart ways to use and understand the data at hand.
- Video Comes To Google Responsive Display Ads
- What a Two-Tiered SERP Means for Content Strategy – Whiteboard Friday
- The Secrets to Writing & Publishing Authority-Building SEO Blogs in 2019
- How to Set Bids in Google Ads by Joel Bondorowsky
- Advertisers Can Now View Google Mobile Speed Scores For More Landing Pages