In SEO, we know that it’s pretty difficult to get ranked Google Even then, SEO ranking factors studies can still be quite alluring. But keep in mind, you need to be careful with what you read. When reading these studies, you need to look at them with a critical eye. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand covers the myths and realities of correlations, then shares a few smart ways to use and understand the data at hand.
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’