In SEO, we know that it’s pretty difficult to get ranked Google Even then, SEO ranking factors studies can still be quite alluring. But keep in mind, you need to be careful with what you read. When reading these studies, you need to look at them with a critical eye. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand covers the myths and realities of correlations, then shares a few smart ways to use and understand the data at hand.
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?
- Google Replacing Video Boxes With Video Carousel On Desktop Search
- Amazon In Deal With Marriott To Make Alexa A ‘Virtual Concierge’ In Hotel Rooms
- SEO Is Better Than It Used to Be (But Can Still Improve!): Here’s Why
- Facebook’s Head Of Communications & Public Policy Is Leaving The Company