More and more social networks are tweaking their algorithms in order to favor content that remains on their site, rather than send users to an outside source. This can be a problem for people trying to drive traffic and visitors to external pages. But in reality, what’s an SEO or content marketer to do? Do you go with the flow, or do you continue promoting your own content? In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand goes into detail about the pros and cons of each approach, and then gives us recommendations on how to balance your efforts going forward.
- Scott Brinker Unveils His Most Populous Marketing Technology Landscape Yet
- How to Plan a Webinar: 37 Webinar Best Practices
- Reports: Fake Reviews Are A Growing Problem On Amazon, Google
- WFA To Brands: Go Beyond GDPR For Online Data Transparency
- Google Posts $31.1B In Total Revenue, Beats Top- And Bottom-Line Expectations