More and more social networks are tweaking their algorithms in order to favor content that remains on their site, rather than send users to an outside source. This can be a problem for people trying to drive traffic and visitors to external pages. But in reality, what’s an SEO or content marketer to do? Do you go with the flow, or do you continue promoting your own content? In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand goes into detail about the pros and cons of each approach, and then gives us recommendations on how to balance your efforts going forward.
- Video Comes To Google Responsive Display Ads
- What a Two-Tiered SERP Means for Content Strategy – Whiteboard Friday
- The Secrets to Writing & Publishing Authority-Building SEO Blogs in 2019
- How to Set Bids in Google Ads by Joel Bondorowsky
- Advertisers Can Now View Google Mobile Speed Scores For More Landing Pages