More and more social networks are tweaking their algorithms in order to favor content that remains on their site, rather than send users to an outside source. This can be a problem for people trying to drive traffic and visitors to external pages. But in reality, what’s an SEO or content marketer to do? Do you go with the flow, or do you continue promoting your own content? In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand goes into detail about the pros and cons of each approach, and then gives us recommendations on how to balance your efforts going forward.
- Digital Marketers Can Always Improve: Here’s Why
- Grammarly Tops YouTube’s TrueView For Action 2018 Leaderboard
- Google Search Console AMP Enhancement Report To Combine Issue Types
- Google Maps’ ‘For You’ Tab Comes To iPhones And A Whole Lot More Countries
- Google Rolling Out More Features For Responsive Search Ads, Adding 10 Languages