More and more social networks are tweaking their algorithms in order to favor content that remains on their site, rather than send users to an outside source. This can be a problem for people trying to drive traffic and visitors to external pages. But in reality, what’s an SEO or content marketer to do? Do you go with the flow, or do you continue promoting your own content? In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand goes into detail about the pros and cons of each approach, and then gives us recommendations on how to balance your efforts going forward.
- Ready To Be More Successful at PPC In 2018
- Google AdSense Launches New Type Of Ad Format That Optimizes Placements
- Google Search Console Blocked Resources Report Had Processing Error
- Google To Move More Sites To Mobile-First Index In Coming Weeks
- New Survey By People-Based Marketer Viant Promotes Marketing To Identified Users