More and more social networks are tweaking their algorithms in order to favor content that remains on their site, rather than send users to an outside source. This can be a problem for people trying to drive traffic and visitors to external pages. But in reality, what’s an SEO or content marketer to do? Do you go with the flow, or do you continue promoting your own content? In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand goes into detail about the pros and cons of each approach, and then gives us recommendations on how to balance your efforts going forward.
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’