Is there anybody out there who feels that the tracking of keywords is truly dying? This conversation has been going around the SEO industry for a while now, and there are some good points going around for both sides. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin discusses with us the biggest challenges keyword rank tracking is facing these days, and how we solve for them.
- Adobe Adds Attribution IQ, Travel Industry Features And Smart Speaker Targeting
- Soon Advertisers Will Have AdWords Tools To Test & Measure Creative Elements Of YouTube Video Ads
- Google Rolls Out Updates To Give Users Easier Access To Privacy Controls
- The Goal-Based Approach to Domain Selection – Whiteboard Friday
- Mobile Marketer Leanplum Buys Connecto’s Conversational Marketing