Is there anybody out there who feels that the tracking of keywords is truly dying? This conversation has been going around the SEO industry for a while now, and there are some good points going around for both sides. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin discusses with us the biggest challenges keyword rank tracking is facing these days, and how we solve for them.
- Video Comes To Google Responsive Display Ads
- What a Two-Tiered SERP Means for Content Strategy – Whiteboard Friday
- The Secrets to Writing & Publishing Authority-Building SEO Blogs in 2019
- How to Set Bids in Google Ads by Joel Bondorowsky
- Advertisers Can Now View Google Mobile Speed Scores For More Landing Pages