Is there anybody out there who feels that the tracking of keywords is truly dying? This conversation has been going around the SEO industry for a while now, and there are some good points going around for both sides. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand Fishkin discusses with us the biggest challenges keyword rank tracking is facing these days, and how we solve for them.
- [Case Study] How To Create Content That Earns Links And Increase Your Traffic 316%
- Facebook To Change Terms of service for members outside Europe ahead of GDPR
- Jeff Bezos Confirms Amazon Now Has Over 100M Prime Members
- Hreflang Tags: How To Serve Correctly Regionalized Content
- Marketing Lessons Learned from 16 Years of Building Moz – Whiteboard Friday