Is your current SEO goals the best fit for your organization? It’s important that you tie these goals into both your company and marketing goals, as well as provid specific, measurable metrics you can work to improve. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand shows us how to set the right SEO goals for your team and shares two examples of how different business could go about doing that.
- Why You Must Know about the New Evergreen Googlebot
- VidMob Building ‘API For Creativity’ That Uses First-Party Data To Fine Tune Video Ad Elements
- Almost 70% Of Digital Ad Spending Going To Google, Facebook, Amazon, Says Analyst Firm
- Google: We Don’t Evaluate a Site’s Authority
- Google Launches New Search Menu With Icons