Is your current SEO goals the best fit for your organization? It’s important that you tie these goals into both your company and marketing goals, as well as provid specific, measurable metrics you can work to improve. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand shows us how to set the right SEO goals for your team and shares two examples of how different business could go about doing that.
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?