Is your current SEO goals the best fit for your organization? It’s important that you tie these goals into both your company and marketing goals, as well as provid specific, measurable metrics you can work to improve. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand shows us how to set the right SEO goals for your team and shares two examples of how different business could go about doing that.
- Media Trust Warns Of Malware In HTML5 Ads
- Viant’s Updated ACR Knows What You Watch On TV — And Can Immediately Re-Target Your Mobile Devices With The Same Ad
- Polished Microsoft News App Joins Rivals Google And Apple News
- EU: Google Shopping Search Reforms Working
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?