Is your current SEO goals the best fit for your organization? It’s important that you tie these goals into both your company and marketing goals, as well as provid specific, measurable metrics you can work to improve. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand shows us how to set the right SEO goals for your team and shares two examples of how different business could go about doing that.
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’