Is your current SEO goals the best fit for your organization? It’s important that you tie these goals into both your company and marketing goals, as well as provid specific, measurable metrics you can work to improve. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Rand shows us how to set the right SEO goals for your team and shares two examples of how different business could go about doing that.
- Google Drops Mobile App Properties From GSC, Reminds Site Owners To Remove G+ Integrations
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Data Hygiene – Whiteboard Friday
- Google Enables ‘Join Waitlist’ For Restaurants
- EU Copyright Directive Poised To Become Law, Includes Licensing Fees For Search Engines
- Reddit App Install Ads Are, Here Along With New 3rd Party Attribution Options, More Tracking Capabilities