In the mind of Google, what is their position about continuing to recommend the HTTP Vary: User-Agent header for specific mobile websites after big players like Akamai said they don’t cache the URLs that include it?
- Trolls Propel Trump To Top Google Ratings For ‘Idiot’
- Reputation Management SEO: How to Own Your Branded Keywords in Google – Whiteboard Friday
- Twitter Puts Verification Process Work On Hold To Focus On Elections Integrity
- Google Releases AMP Stories v1.0 With New Features, Including An Ads Beta For DFP Users
- Google Image Search Updates Referrer URL To Help Publishers Track Image Search Traffic