Last year, a promising feature was released by Google, called “stories”. This feature allowed larger stories to be condensed into a simple one. The feature has withstood the test of time, but has now been spotted within Google Now cards.
Thomas Tenkely had spotted this example in the wild, and it shows the story name, number of moments and the date of the story. The link will take users to their Google+ app where they can view and share it directly with their followers.
In order to enable stories users need to perform the following:
- Turn on Google Location History for Android or iOS
- If you store photos on Google Drive, show your Drive photos & videos in your photo library
- Use Auto Backup on your mobile device or computer
- Make sure Auto Awesome is on
- Add your home & work addresses in Google Maps
- Take a lot of pictures