Quite a few of you know what split testing is. For those who don't, split testing, or A/B testing, is the method of using randomized experiments with two variants, A and B, where the goal is to find the changes in web pages that will help determine peak interest for the visitor. A and B [...]
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping
- YouTube Now Counts ‘Engagement’ For YouTube For Action Ads At 10 Seconds, Not 30
- Your Online Reputation Is Determined by These 6 Factors: Here’s Why
- Twitter Reported To Be Under Investigation For Violating GDPR