Quite a few of you know what split testing is. For those who don't, split testing, or A/B testing, is the method of using randomized experiments with two variants, A and B, where the goal is to find the changes in web pages that will help determine peak interest for the visitor. A and B [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’