Quite a few of you know what split testing is. For those who don't, split testing, or A/B testing, is the method of using randomized experiments with two variants, A and B, where the goal is to find the changes in web pages that will help determine peak interest for the visitor. A and B [...]
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?
- Google Replacing Video Boxes With Video Carousel On Desktop Search
- Amazon In Deal With Marriott To Make Alexa A ‘Virtual Concierge’ In Hotel Rooms
- SEO Is Better Than It Used to Be (But Can Still Improve!): Here’s Why
- Facebook’s Head Of Communications & Public Policy Is Leaving The Company