It has been 25 years since the Tiananmen Square pro-democracy protest and crackdown have happened. For those who don't know what this was, it was a large city square in Beijing, named after the Tiananmen gate, which was located in the north, separating it from the Forbidden City. The square is best known for, recently, being [...]
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping
- YouTube Now Counts ‘Engagement’ For YouTube For Action Ads At 10 Seconds, Not 30
- Your Online Reputation Is Determined by These 6 Factors: Here’s Why
- Twitter Reported To Be Under Investigation For Violating GDPR