You have to love new additions to stuff, especially when it's potentially useful stuff! Google is giving us the ability to set up location extensions at the account level by linking a Google My Business account (presumably your own) to your AdWords account. What does this mean? This means that location extensions won't have to [...]
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?
- Google Replacing Video Boxes With Video Carousel On Desktop Search
- Amazon In Deal With Marriott To Make Alexa A ‘Virtual Concierge’ In Hotel Rooms
- SEO Is Better Than It Used to Be (But Can Still Improve!): Here’s Why
- Facebook’s Head Of Communications & Public Policy Is Leaving The Company