You have to love new additions to stuff, especially when it's potentially useful stuff! Google is giving us the ability to set up location extensions at the account level by linking a Google My Business account (presumably your own) to your AdWords account. What does this mean? This means that location extensions won't have to [...]
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping
- YouTube Now Counts ‘Engagement’ For YouTube For Action Ads At 10 Seconds, Not 30
- Your Online Reputation Is Determined by These 6 Factors: Here’s Why
- Twitter Reported To Be Under Investigation For Violating GDPR