You have to love new additions to stuff, especially when it's potentially useful stuff! Google is giving us the ability to set up location extensions at the account level by linking a Google My Business account (presumably your own) to your AdWords account. What does this mean? This means that location extensions won't have to [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’