We know that Facebook is pretty big. So is Google. But perhaps it's true that we never expected to see Facebook rolling out a web-wide, cross-platform ad network that is set up to challenge the likes of the Google Display Network next week. All this comes from the Wall Street Journal. This news was initially [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?