Always trying to update their search engine, Google has been doing a little testing by showing ads on the knowledge graph. A tweet on Twitter from Gianluca Fiorelli from Spain displays a screen shot taken of the ad format. In this screen capture, it looks to be a local ad that shows local dealers specifically [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?