For well over a month, it's been reported that Google could replace the old third-party cookies with its own online identifier system, called AdID. The reason for wanting to make this change is to better help marketers to track people's online behavior, and better target their advertising efforts. What does this mean? AdID would be [...]
- Media Trust Warns Of Malware In HTML5 Ads
- Viant’s Updated ACR Knows What You Watch On TV — And Can Immediately Re-Target Your Mobile Devices With The Same Ad
- Polished Microsoft News App Joins Rivals Google And Apple News
- EU: Google Shopping Search Reforms Working
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?