Google has recently decided to step up their campaign against sites using Flash, Adobe's multimedia based web site technology. Flash has for a while now been known to not be friendly towards spiders or mobile devices. This is what has driven Google to come to a decision. Starting today, in an announcement by Google, warnings will be [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?