Google announced that it is acquiring marketing analytics and attribution platform, Adometry. Paul Muret, VP of engineering for Google Analytics said, "Google Analytics Premium and its hundreds of customers, will now have an additional set of tools to accomplish their business and marketing goals." Although those at Adometry will be working independently for the time [...]
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?
- Google Replacing Video Boxes With Video Carousel On Desktop Search
- Amazon In Deal With Marriott To Make Alexa A ‘Virtual Concierge’ In Hotel Rooms
- SEO Is Better Than It Used to Be (But Can Still Improve!): Here’s Why
- Facebook’s Head Of Communications & Public Policy Is Leaving The Company