According to Searchengineland.com, Google has decided to remove the 30 day conversion window in AdWords. With the 30 day window gone, AdWords users are now able to customize the conversion window from as little as a week to as much as 90 days. Giving advertisers a better amount of historical data to work with is [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?