This is going to make for an interesting blog post. Why? As you read by the title, the topic of this post, and the linked article centers around marketing age-restricted videos on YouTube. I won't even bother telling what sort of videos could be marketed. I'll leave the possibilities up to your imagination. But to [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’