What are some of the metrics that Google uses to evaluate whether one iteration of the ranking algorithm is delivering better quality results to users than another? Learn more about search evaluation at Google: http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2008/09/search-evaluation-at-google.html http://www.google.com/insidesearch/howsearchworks/algorithms.html Have a question? Ask it in their Webmaster Help Forum: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/webmasters Want your question to be answered on a [...]
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping
- YouTube Now Counts ‘Engagement’ For YouTube For Action Ads At 10 Seconds, Not 30
- Your Online Reputation Is Determined by These 6 Factors: Here’s Why
- Twitter Reported To Be Under Investigation For Violating GDPR