What are some of the metrics that Google uses to evaluate whether one iteration of the ranking algorithm is delivering better quality results to users than another? Learn more about search evaluation at Google: http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2008/09/search-evaluation-at-google.html http://www.google.com/insidesearch/howsearchworks/algorithms.html Have a question? Ask it in their Webmaster Help Forum: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/webmasters Want your question to be answered on a [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’