Amit Singhal, Google's head of search, Amit Singhal, stated in a Google+ post that Google has made "more than 890 improvements to Google Search last year alone." According to Google, they had made between 350 to 400 in 2009, and in 2010, they'd made 550 improvements in the past year. in 2010, Matt Cutts said they would [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?