Bing is doing its best to keep itself on the top of the game by building a search platform based on entity and conversational understanding. Because of this, Bing launched a new feature that allows the site to keep the context of a search from one query to the next. In the example given by [...]
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map
- Google Ads Report Editor Gets Two New Landing Page Reports
- Bing Says It Is Improving Web Crawler Efficiency
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping