In a new video presented by Matt Cutts, the question that was presented was, "What impact would two links on a page pointing to the same target, each using different anchor text, have on the flow of PageRank?" The idea behind Matt's answer goes basically as follows: 1. According to the original PageRank document, PageRank [...]
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?
- Influence, Relationships and Your Personal Brand
- Google My Business Insights Adds Branded Search Reporting
- Could Google Be Rolling Out A New More Graphics-Heavy Design For Local Pack Results?
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map