A formal complaint was filed against Google by the Russian search engine, Yandex last week, stating that Google was using its control over Android and market power to keep a privileged position for their apps on Android homescreens and handsets. There was even a similar US argument that was made in a would-be lawsuit that [...]
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?
- Google Replacing Video Boxes With Video Carousel On Desktop Search
- Amazon In Deal With Marriott To Make Alexa A ‘Virtual Concierge’ In Hotel Rooms
- SEO Is Better Than It Used to Be (But Can Still Improve!): Here’s Why
- Facebook’s Head Of Communications & Public Policy Is Leaving The Company