A formal complaint was filed against Google by the Russian search engine, Yandex last week, stating that Google was using its control over Android and market power to keep a privileged position for their apps on Android homescreens and handsets. There was even a similar US argument that was made in a would-be lawsuit that [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?