After a three year investigation involving complaints about blocking competitors, Google has offered further concessions aimed at avoiding a possible $5 billion fine. Reuters, or the European Commission (EC), has yet to reveal any details of the new proposal Originally, the EC investigated Google with a report that detailed “four areas of concern.” These concerns [...]
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?
- Google Replacing Video Boxes With Video Carousel On Desktop Search
- Amazon In Deal With Marriott To Make Alexa A ‘Virtual Concierge’ In Hotel Rooms
- SEO Is Better Than It Used to Be (But Can Still Improve!): Here’s Why
- Facebook’s Head Of Communications & Public Policy Is Leaving The Company