After a three year investigation involving complaints about blocking competitors, Google has offered further concessions aimed at avoiding a possible $5 billion fine. Reuters, or the European Commission (EC), has yet to reveal any details of the new proposal Originally, the EC investigated Google with a report that detailed “four areas of concern.” These concerns [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?