Yesterday, on January 14th, Twitter announced a world tour to advertise it's Fabric software development kit in order to warm up to mobile app developers. The first step of Twitter's campaign is called Flock, which is a series of meetups and seminars with developers in US cities. The events will take place in Los Angeles [...]
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping
- YouTube Now Counts ‘Engagement’ For YouTube For Action Ads At 10 Seconds, Not 30
- Your Online Reputation Is Determined by These 6 Factors: Here’s Why
- Twitter Reported To Be Under Investigation For Violating GDPR