Yesterday, on January 14th, Twitter announced a world tour to advertise it's Fabric software development kit in order to warm up to mobile app developers. The first step of Twitter's campaign is called Flock, which is a series of meetups and seminars with developers in US cities. The events will take place in Los Angeles [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’