Yesterday, on January 14th, Twitter announced a world tour to advertise it's Fabric software development kit in order to warm up to mobile app developers. The first step of Twitter's campaign is called Flock, which is a series of meetups and seminars with developers in US cities. The events will take place in Los Angeles [...]
- Media Trust Warns Of Malware In HTML5 Ads
- Viant’s Updated ACR Knows What You Watch On TV — And Can Immediately Re-Target Your Mobile Devices With The Same Ad
- Polished Microsoft News App Joins Rivals Google And Apple News
- EU: Google Shopping Search Reforms Working
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?