Recently, Forrester Research conducted a recent survey and reported that US and UK smartphone owners “use an average of 24 apps per month but spend more than 80 percent of their time on just five apps.” Regardless of how true this number is, it is true that despite the potentially higher number of apps that people have on [...]
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?
- Influence, Relationships and Your Personal Brand
- Google My Business Insights Adds Branded Search Reporting
- Could Google Be Rolling Out A New More Graphics-Heavy Design For Local Pack Results?
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map