It seems that Google just can't catch a break in Europe. Yet another antitrust complaint has been filed against the company them in Europe. This time, the complaint is geared towards Android and third party app stores. The Wall Street Journal has an article that claims that Aptoide, a Portuguese company, which offers a Google Play [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’