It seems that Google just can't catch a break in Europe. Yet another antitrust complaint has been filed against the company them in Europe. This time, the complaint is geared towards Android and third party app stores. The Wall Street Journal has an article that claims that Aptoide, a Portuguese company, which offers a Google Play [...]
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping
- YouTube Now Counts ‘Engagement’ For YouTube For Action Ads At 10 Seconds, Not 30
- Your Online Reputation Is Determined by These 6 Factors: Here’s Why
- Twitter Reported To Be Under Investigation For Violating GDPR