It seems that Google just can't catch a break in Europe. Yet another antitrust complaint has been filed against the company them in Europe. This time, the complaint is geared towards Android and third party app stores. The Wall Street Journal has an article that claims that Aptoide, a Portuguese company, which offers a Google Play [...]
- Media Trust Warns Of Malware In HTML5 Ads
- Viant’s Updated ACR Knows What You Watch On TV — And Can Immediately Re-Target Your Mobile Devices With The Same Ad
- Polished Microsoft News App Joins Rivals Google And Apple News
- EU: Google Shopping Search Reforms Working
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?