The head of Google's search spam, Matt Cutts, posted another video that is telling webmasters that it isn't a good idea to use article directory websites with link building in mind. In this video, the question was: "Links from relevant content in article directories — Seen as good or bad? eg. I link my beauty [...]
- Media Trust Warns Of Malware In HTML5 Ads
- Viant’s Updated ACR Knows What You Watch On TV — And Can Immediately Re-Target Your Mobile Devices With The Same Ad
- Polished Microsoft News App Joins Rivals Google And Apple News
- EU: Google Shopping Search Reforms Working
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?