The head of Google's search spam, Matt Cutts, posted another video that is telling webmasters that it isn't a good idea to use article directory websites with link building in mind. In this video, the question was: "Links from relevant content in article directories — Seen as good or bad? eg. I link my beauty [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?