The head of Google's search spam, Matt Cutts, posted another video that is telling webmasters that it isn't a good idea to use article directory websites with link building in mind. In this video, the question was: "Links from relevant content in article directories — Seen as good or bad? eg. I link my beauty [...]
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?
- Influence, Relationships and Your Personal Brand
- Google My Business Insights Adds Branded Search Reporting
- Could Google Be Rolling Out A New More Graphics-Heavy Design For Local Pack Results?
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map