Back in June, Google's John Mueller announced that the search giant would be "simplifying" the way authorship is displayed in search results, and this took everybody by surprise. How much more simple could things could? Basically, Google would be removing profile photos and circle counts from the search listings of pages with authorship enabled. Of [...]
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping
- YouTube Now Counts ‘Engagement’ For YouTube For Action Ads At 10 Seconds, Not 30
- Your Online Reputation Is Determined by These 6 Factors: Here’s Why
- Twitter Reported To Be Under Investigation For Violating GDPR