Back in June, Google's John Mueller announced that the search giant would be "simplifying" the way authorship is displayed in search results, and this took everybody by surprise. How much more simple could things could? Basically, Google would be removing profile photos and circle counts from the search listings of pages with authorship enabled. Of [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’