If you're a B2B company with a website, it's important to make sure that your online message is as clean and simple as possible when communicating to visitors and potential customers with what you do. It seems that seeing companies that are vague and confusing are a bigger thing than you think. there are people [...]
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping
- YouTube Now Counts ‘Engagement’ For YouTube For Action Ads At 10 Seconds, Not 30
- Your Online Reputation Is Determined by These 6 Factors: Here’s Why
- Twitter Reported To Be Under Investigation For Violating GDPR