Amit Singhal, Google's head of search, Amit Singhal, stated in a Google+ post that Google has made "more than 890 improvements to Google Search last year alone." According to Google, they had made between 350 to 400 in 2009, and in 2010, they'd made 550 improvements in the past year. in 2010, Matt Cutts said they would [...]
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?
- Google Replacing Video Boxes With Video Carousel On Desktop Search
- Amazon In Deal With Marriott To Make Alexa A ‘Virtual Concierge’ In Hotel Rooms
- SEO Is Better Than It Used to Be (But Can Still Improve!): Here’s Why
- Facebook’s Head Of Communications & Public Policy Is Leaving The Company