In any industry where we have to deal with numbers and data, it's difficult to be able to know where things stand if you don't have anything to compare them to. You need a little something called a benchmark. Based on the definition given by Google, a benchmark is defined as "a standard or point of [...]
- Google Launches Special Black Friday, Cyber Monday Deals Ad Unit
- Bing Ads Now Supports 3rd Headline, 2nd Description In Text Ads
- YouTube SEO: Top Factors to Invest In – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.6 [Content] What is the Optimal “Content Marketing Ladder”?
- Google Adds Event Listings, Detail Filters In Google Search Console Performance Report