In any industry where we have to deal with numbers and data, it's difficult to be able to know where things stand if you don't have anything to compare them to. You need a little something called a benchmark. Based on the definition given by Google, a benchmark is defined as "a standard or point of [...]
- What You Need to Know Before Hiring an SEO Vendor
- Amazon Adds Customer Acquisition Metrics For Display, Video, Sponsored Brands Campaigns
- Accelerated Mobile Pages: Are They Worth It?
- Small Business Scammer Shut Down By Google Lawsuit
- Facebook is Wrong 27% of the Time When Detecting Users’ Interests [STUDY]