If you are trying to set up bidding in paid search, it's important that you have a strategy in place before you implement it. The most relevant questions that you should ask when developing this strategy are as follows: How many bidding strategies do I need? What cookie window should I use? Should I use [...]
- Media Trust Warns Of Malware In HTML5 Ads
- Viant’s Updated ACR Knows What You Watch On TV — And Can Immediately Re-Target Your Mobile Devices With The Same Ad
- Polished Microsoft News App Joins Rivals Google And Apple News
- EU: Google Shopping Search Reforms Working
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?