If you are trying to set up bidding in paid search, it's important that you have a strategy in place before you implement it. The most relevant questions that you should ask when developing this strategy are as follows: How many bidding strategies do I need? What cookie window should I use? Should I use [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?