The Bing Image Widget hasn't even been available for a month yet, and already there seems to be a problem. The widget is temporarily offline after Microsoft was sued by Getty Images over the feature. When anybody tries accessing the tool, they will be shown a notice that says that the "Image Widget" has been [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?