It looks like the URL shortening service, Bitly, has announced today that it's offering brand marketers a way to drive more consumers to their mobile apps by going deeper into mobile. This new feature that Bitly has come up with, called Deep Links, gives Bitly enterprise customers the ability to create links that send mobile [...]
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?
- Influence, Relationships and Your Personal Brand
- Google My Business Insights Adds Branded Search Reporting
- Could Google Be Rolling Out A New More Graphics-Heavy Design For Local Pack Results?
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map