It looks like the URL shortening service, Bitly, has announced today that it's offering brand marketers a way to drive more consumers to their mobile apps by going deeper into mobile. This new feature that Bitly has come up with, called Deep Links, gives Bitly enterprise customers the ability to create links that send mobile [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’