There has been another target of the Google Penalizing Hammer. The newest target: Ghost Rank 2.0. According to SEORoundTable.com, Google has released some sort of search update, according to the chatter that has been going on over the weekend. According to a tweet made by Matt Cutts, he said, "They try to look super natural, [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?