Despite the fact that blogging has been considered to be dead by the likes of Matt Cutts, that does not meant you can't continue to do it, nor does it mean it won't work, assuming you're doing it for the right reasons. Keep in mind that although Matt and Google have said that blogging is [...]
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping
- YouTube Now Counts ‘Engagement’ For YouTube For Action Ads At 10 Seconds, Not 30
- Your Online Reputation Is Determined by These 6 Factors: Here’s Why
- Twitter Reported To Be Under Investigation For Violating GDPR