In a MOZ blog post, David Sottimano wondered what it was that made bloggers tick when it comes to SEOs. In a survey that David conducted, the goal was to give information to digital marketers that would allow them to give a better outreach to bloggers, allowing them to better voice their opinion. 26 survey questions were [...]
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?
- Google Replacing Video Boxes With Video Carousel On Desktop Search
- Amazon In Deal With Marriott To Make Alexa A ‘Virtual Concierge’ In Hotel Rooms
- SEO Is Better Than It Used to Be (But Can Still Improve!): Here’s Why
- Facebook’s Head Of Communications & Public Policy Is Leaving The Company