A new book is coming out, entitled How Google Works, written by Google Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt and former Google SVP Jonathan Rosenberg. But don't get excited yet, as the book has yet to be published. On the plus side, you can pre-order the book. The book discusses a wide-range of corporate management topics that [...]
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?
- Google Replacing Video Boxes With Video Carousel On Desktop Search
- Amazon In Deal With Marriott To Make Alexa A ‘Virtual Concierge’ In Hotel Rooms
- SEO Is Better Than It Used to Be (But Can Still Improve!): Here’s Why
- Facebook’s Head Of Communications & Public Policy Is Leaving The Company