If you're a business selling something, chances are you have a brand. For most businesses, a brand is very important. Without it, your business doesn't really have much of a presence with the customer. According to Jerry Mclaughlin of Forbes, "Your “brand” is what your prospect thinks of when he or she hears your brand [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?