Before, it was just a rumor. Now, it seems to be true. Yahoo has announced the acquisition of programmatic video platform, BrightRoll. The deal went down for a cool $640 million in cash, saying that BrightRoll was a profitable business venture and was expected to make $100 million in revenue this year. If you're still wondering [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?