Before, it was just a rumor. Now, it seems to be true. Yahoo has announced the acquisition of programmatic video platform, BrightRoll. The deal went down for a cool $640 million in cash, saying that BrightRoll was a profitable business venture and was expected to make $100 million in revenue this year. If you're still wondering [...]
- Media Trust Warns Of Malware In HTML5 Ads
- Viant’s Updated ACR Knows What You Watch On TV — And Can Immediately Re-Target Your Mobile Devices With The Same Ad
- Polished Microsoft News App Joins Rivals Google And Apple News
- EU: Google Shopping Search Reforms Working
- MarTech Landscape: What Is A Consent Management Platform (CMP)?