Today, a new feature was introduced to Buffer, the social media scheduling and analytics tool...the ability to pull RSS feeds into its dashboard. This new feature gives Buffer users the ability to automatically populate queue of content that they will be able to share with other connected social media accounts. This can be an incredibly useful [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’