Today, a new feature was introduced to Buffer, the social media scheduling and analytics tool...the ability to pull RSS feeds into its dashboard. This new feature gives Buffer users the ability to automatically populate queue of content that they will be able to share with other connected social media accounts. This can be an incredibly useful [...]
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?
- Influence, Relationships and Your Personal Brand
- Google My Business Insights Adds Branded Search Reporting
- Could Google Be Rolling Out A New More Graphics-Heavy Design For Local Pack Results?
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map