Sometimes, it can suck to be a brand. Last week, it was reported by MediaPost.com that BuzzFeed froze brand publisher accounts for its community publishing platform, which ended unpaid content opportunities for brands that used the site for content marketing. BuzzFeed didn't respond to a request for comments based on changes made to its editorial polices for [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?