Sometimes, it can suck to be a brand. Last week, it was reported by MediaPost.com that BuzzFeed froze brand publisher accounts for its community publishing platform, which ended unpaid content opportunities for brands that used the site for content marketing. BuzzFeed didn't respond to a request for comments based on changes made to its editorial polices for [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’