Isn’t it funny how easy it is to negatively say things about something or someone? Especially when that something is a big business entity like Google. When it comes to their search results, it’s easy to complain that Google shouldn’t be doing this or that they should be doing that. Realistically, it’s much harder to [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’