It's come to the attention of those in the SEO industry that Patrick Pichette, Google's CFO, has decided to retire, although he hasn't specified a specific date when it will happen. Patrick told Google that he will "assist" in finding a replacement. The SEC filing said: On March 4, 2015, Google Inc.’s Chief Financial Officer [...]
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?
- Influence, Relationships and Your Personal Brand
- Google My Business Insights Adds Branded Search Reporting
- Could Google Be Rolling Out A New More Graphics-Heavy Design For Local Pack Results?
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map