When you create a website, it's always a good idea to stick with the same page link and link format. It's not a very smart idea to always change links for a couple reasons. The biggest reason is that Google doesn't much like or trust it when a link to a site or page (or [...]
- Autopilot Debuts Real-Time Collaborative Customer Journey Map
- Google Ads Report Editor Gets Two New Landing Page Reports
- Bing Says It Is Improving Web Crawler Efficiency
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping