Just like in every aspect of life, there seems to be myths that can be found in SEO. And just like every myth, there are people out there who continually perpetuate the myth and keeps it going. Debunking SEO myths are certainly a difficult thing to do, especially with all of the charlatans who keep [...]
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping
- YouTube Now Counts ‘Engagement’ For YouTube For Action Ads At 10 Seconds, Not 30
- Your Online Reputation Is Determined by These 6 Factors: Here’s Why
- Twitter Reported To Be Under Investigation For Violating GDPR