There is some good news for Baidu, the Chinese search engine leader and advertising provider, as they've released some financials for the first quarter of the year. In the report, it is stated that the total revenues have totaled $1.53 billion USD at $1.24 earnings per share. This means that there has been almost a 60% [...]
- Facebook Introduces Retention Optimization Option For App Advertisers
- Google Search Console Reporting Currently Delayed
- ‘Navigate’ Query Prompts Google To Ask, ‘Were Do You Want To Go?’
- Overcoming Blockers: How to Build Your Red Tape Toolkit – Whiteboard Friday
- Marketing Scoop 2.3 [Content] How Did CoSchedule Drive 7 Million Visits to This Blog Post?