Normally, I try to restrain from showing videos from Talks At Google on YouTube, but I think this will be one of those times when it'll be ok to do it. In this video, we will have an intimate look at the life of Steve Jobs by the mother of his first child providing rare [...]
- The Knowledge Graph – How Well Is Google Doing In ‘Understanding The World’?
- Survey: People Plan To Use Amazon 3-To-1 Over Google For Holiday Shopping
- YouTube Now Counts ‘Engagement’ For YouTube For Action Ads At 10 Seconds, Not 30
- Your Online Reputation Is Determined by These 6 Factors: Here’s Why
- Twitter Reported To Be Under Investigation For Violating GDPR