Everybody wants to improve their click-through rate (CTR). That's understandable. There are so many ways to go about doing it, that the amount of options would probably make your head spin. One of the ways you can increase your CTR is by including well written meta description on your web site pages. But meta descriptions [...]
- Tweetbot & Twitterrific Remove Features No Longer Available As Twitter Rolls Out API Updates
- Report Says Google Is To Launch Own Smart Display In Time For The Holidays
- Do You Need Local Pages? – Whiteboard Friday
- No More Excuses. If you have a business, you need a website. Period!
- Aivon Launches Blockchain-Based Protocol For ‘First Decentralized Video Search Engine’